Monday, October 22, 2007

Running Around

Things have been picking up for us, running around trying to handle so many things, people steady calling my phone, along with mental exhaustion, make good enough excuses for me not to have added to this blog for about a week. Everything is going as planned, so I'm not complaining. If I had to summarize the last week I would just say everything happend. We got the iron press machine, over $700 in t-shirts and hoodies, a new jet laser printer, a video camera, and we also got wireless internet connected in the crib. These were all some essential things needed for mass production. So now we can print images on t-shirts for the clothing line, and have more then one person on the internet at once. So, basically ain't nothing changed we still on the road to riches.

0 comments: